I am sure the idea of me writing to thank you may seem odd. I am really hoping you chuckle at the irony, because Ma’ip knows I am. I wish to thank you for sending our dearest friend, Master Bard – Terramore Gleba, to record the changing of the office of the Head Weaver for the Tri-Arcanum Guild. One of the training places of the legendary Defilers. Through our fans, and our supporters have led us to some momentous moments in the Quest of . . .
Having Terramore here in Wisdom to record my ascension to the role of Head Weaver was a wonderful gift, and it was noted by my fellow head masters that you were missed. I wanted to take a moment and mentioned those I would call friend so history and my memory won’t forget.
They are among those I would share the title family, now and forever:
- A Hooman Priest of the Great Lady Isis and a noble friend, Father Indaris.
- A Werebear Ranger of the North, the Revenant of Khonsu and wonderful drinking buddy, Master Ursus.
- A Hooman Dread Knight, Reaper of Khonsu, a valued opposing view and good friend, Master No Name.
- A Troll of rare intellect, dare I say the Philosopher of Great Lady Bast and a Sage of Pleasure, Master Grignak.
- A Kankoran, wielder of the Mental Arts of the Internalist and our newest member Master Silent Dream.
- The late Dwarf pirate, turned mariner of light, Master Overkill.
- The Elven Alchemist and Stratego of War, and Light, Master Azariel.
- The late wielder of the mighty Mental and Magical arts, the Kobold storyteller of Light, Master Asher.
- The Master Druid Priestess of the Lawgiver himself, the Elf, Sister Caminata.
- Please add Terramore, Yourself, and Sir Quixis Ote – Knight Commander of the Order of the Dawn to this “ever-growing” list.
Without everyone I meet I would not have been encouraged to seek and strive again and again. I thank you all!
Now, you asked CrIsis to make use of a noted scholar friend of yours and I would ask that they research Mishala, Çynopolis, and contact Sulyott the All-Knowing. Please ask him how we can help Sir Derrick mentioned in the First Book of CrIsis. I’m sure you’ll alter this, but after dealing with the “North” and then Glade they are next on our agenda. Mainly due to wanting to bring Mary and her child home. On the way home I hope to reunite her with her husband. I know what I just wrote, please obfuscate that mention. However, I wanted to make sure you had ample time to contact your scholar friend for help.
Please be well our good and grand bard,
>> Written by Xerx’ses Goldenhorn, sent near the 16th hour of the 21st of Grekar, 4th year of King Guy the First of the Timiro Kingdom, 72nd Year of the Wolfen Empire, 345th year of the Dominion of Man, and 25th Year of the Western Emperor Voelkian Itomas II. <<
Pictures by AZ_Rune.